Saturday, December 5, 2009

The Wild, Wild West...


I love my cowboy boots, I wear them all the time. Summer, Fall, Winter and Spring I have my cowboy boots on. I guess I can thank my dad and my Texas roots for my love of the Almighty Cowboy boot. This season designers like Jean-Paul Gautier and his Hermes collection and Ricardo Tisci's Givenchy collection have taken the Wild Wild West to the catwalk.


If you're not a Texan or you're not a fashion risk taker, no need to worry when trying to rock this style out. Almost anyone can rock this style and the great thing about it is it can be worn day or night. Take a plaid or plain prairie skirt, pair it with a simple white tank or button down shirt and your cowboy boots and BAM! you are ready for a night out with the girls. If you're feeling super daring pair it with some Daisy Dukes and hit the streets like the fierce fashion warrior you are.

No matter how you choose to rock this style, you really can't go wrong. Make it your own and wear it with confidence in pride. In no time you'll be saying, 'Howdy partner!' and tippin your hat to your fellow fashionistas!

Ciao!