Saturday, December 5, 2009

Olivia Palermo: The Fashionista We Love To Hate


Olivia Palermo, NYC socialite turned reality TV star is the fashionist we love to hate on the hit reality show, The City. On the show she has been depicted as the lazy, spoiled, privileged socialite that wouldn't know hard work if it bit her in the ass, but none of that really matters to me. When I watch The City, I'm totally focused on Olivia's style and I know all my real fashionista sisters of the world are focused on the same thing.

Olivia's versatile style sets her far apart and above all the rest. Her ability to channel classic looks a la Catherine Hephburn and Jackie O. drives the real fashionistas of the world wild. Then just as we get comfortable with her classic day time look she switches gears and hits us with a more edgy, more funky, more daring pieces. Olivia's everchanging style keeps ALL fashionistas on the edge of their seats, chomping at the bit, anticipating MORE!

All I can say is, keep us thirsting for more, Ms. Palermo...you got it going on girl!

Ciao!