Monday, December 28, 2009

Make-Up Gym Bag



It’s a New Year and time for a new YOU, right? RIGHT! As we all write our New Year’s Resolutions, I’m certain lose 10-15 pounds is on every diva, fashionistas list, right? RIGHT! I know it’s been on mine EVERY year since I was twenty one years old and guess what, it’s on the list again! As I make a vow to myself to hit the gym more frequently I have also vowed to keep my gym bag packed and loaded with all


In my make up gym bag I will have the following items: concealer, foundation, mascara, blush, and finishing powder and a brush for application.

Concealer: a cream concealer is a must when going to the gym, because you can blend it with your finger tips and there’s no need to pack around extra brushes.

Foundation: I’m a MAC Studio Tech girl, so I’ll definitely be packing this product in my gym bag. This product is easy to apply, because all I have to do is pull out my wedge sponge and go to work.

Mascara: I’m a sample junkie and I have tons of mascara samples, so there is no need to pack around the full size mascara when I have a ton of samples to spare.

Blush: I love, LOVE, LOVE blush, so I will definitely be packing it in my gym make up bag. To apply my blush, a brush is necessary, but it should not be much of a problem and it won’t take up much space in my bag.

Finishing Powder: To polish off my look I will definitely need my finishing powder. A quick sweep of this powder and I’m good to go.

Packing these five products in my gym bag is going to make my life much, much easier. These products allow for quick make up application and allow me to do what I need to do in the gym and then get on with my day.

Ciao and Good Luck with your New Year’s resolutions!