Thursday, May 12, 2011

Tatted UP...

Tat-Tat-Tat-Tat-Tat-Tat-Tatted Up
Tat-Tat-Tat-Tat-Tat-Tat-Tatted Up
Tat-Tat-Tatted Up, ATL Tatted Up,
Tat-Tat-Tatted Up, Miami Tatted Up
Tat-Tat-Tatted Up, Houston Tatted Up
Tat-Tat-Tatted Up, Wichita Tatted Up

Tat-Tat-She Tatted Up...Her LIPS(?) Tatted Up
Tat-Tat-WE Tatted Up (WE ARE?!), Tat-Tat Errbody Tatted Up!!!

Gotta love D4L (you know the guys that sang Laffy Taffy...come on...remember? 'Miss Bubblegum and Mr. ChicoStic...Shake that Laffy Taffy...That Laffy Taffy, Girl Shake that Laffy Taffy?!' You've got to remember...if you don't oh well, I tried...).

Anyway, I was taking a 'break' perusing the StylePantry.com FB Fan page and  just when I  thought I'd seen it all...funky, fancy designs on nails, sunglasses with chains and jewels, I noticed our friends at Violent Lips (http://www.violentlips.com/) have come out with temporary lip tattoos. These temporary lip tattoos come in all colors and designs. There are tats with polka dots, glitter, rainbows, you name, they've got it. The tattoos generally last for about 4 to 6 hours and only cost $14.95 for a set of three.

You can rock them on the street if you're BRAVE or if you're a model or make-up artist they look GREAT in editorial shoots. Either way you rock em, I think they're pretty cool and I will be getting a few tattoos myself to wear in the streets and to use with clients in photo shoots as soon as I'm done with my shopping fast.

Are you BRAVE enough to rock out this new trend?

Ciao!







This is D4L...
OMG! Second to the left is SHAWTY LO...
"Dun Dun Dun Dun...DEY KNOW...DEY KNOW'...*running in place* LOL!
If you don't know who he is...here's the video...


Please excuse the profanity if there is any...