Thursday, May 26, 2011

Just Say NO To Shopping and Craig Sager's Suits...

Sooo for those of you that know me well, you know that I absolutely LOVE sports...I love sports just as much as I love  my weave, my cute new haircut, God, my shoes, bandage dresses, turbans, my Chanel/Gucci/Prada sunglasses, designer handbags, make-up, my family, my dog, my friends and all the other lovable things in my life (Please Note: All of these things were listed in random order...no ranking system  over here).

So because I love sports so much I've been long overdue in giving the NBA's number 1 FASHIONISTO (that's a boy FASHIONISTA...the 'o' makes it masculine...DUH?!), Craig Sager! Craig Sager takes color blocking, pattern mixing and matching to a whole new level. Check out some of Craig's past and present threads. Besides watching the games, I LOVE to watch and see what Craig is wearing for the game. Center court is definitely his main stage to showcase his eclectic fashion sense.

Before I go, I'll update you all on my fasting status. I'm doing quite well considering the circumstances...a certain friend who shall remain nameless, KAYLA YIZAR, keeps tempting me and asking me if I'd like to watch her go shopping...I've reluctantly declined...you will NOT get me down. This weekend Old Navy is having a sale and I'm in dire need of flip flops, not really, but I kinda just want some and I'd also like to see if I could get a few cute graphic tees, but I'm not because I'm holding true to my fast! Another problem that will probably come up this weekend is the fact that it's a holiday weekend and there will be PLENTY of good sales and for the first time in my life I have NOTHING to do this weekend...HALLELUYUR *in my Madea voice*. I think I'm going to catch some rays (yes, black people like to get sun too), relax and enjoy my Monday off.

PS: Please keep the families in Joplin, MO in your prayers AND if you have any gently used items you'd like to donate contact your local American Red Cross...they're taking toiletries, non-perishable items, gently used clothing, etc. The people in that part of the country are devastated and having NOTHING. Be thankful for what you have and tell your family you love them. LOVE YOU ALL!

Ciao Bellas!

XOXO







'What is dis? VELVET?!' Craig is KILLIN EM
with the VELVET!




Craig Sager: posted up like a mailbox.

My heart goes out to all the residents of Joplin, MO and
surrounding areas.