Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Just Say No To Shopping: Day 2

This morning I woke up in a much better mood and I've had good luck so far. No encounters with thieves at the gas station because I didn't go this morning and no sudden urges to purchase new items I don't need.

This afternoon will be a real test of my strength. I have to go buy birthday gifts for a few friends. I know as soon as I walk into the store the urge to buy something for myself or Bella (my divalicious dog) will kick in. I will try my hardest to not allow the shopping demons take me down. I'm going to stand strong and stick to my goal. 2 days down 28 to go! I CAN DO IT! YO SI PUEDO! YO SI PUEDO!

Since I can't buy shoes, clothing or accessories here are a few pics of the things I'm jonesing for as soon as this self inflicted restriction is over...

  • New clutch...doesn't matter the designer...it could be from anywhere
  • I REALLY want to go thrifting...I'm feeling so inspired
  • I want some new wedges...preferably brown
  • I want some Tory Burch flats
  • ANYTHING Calypso St. Barth for Target
  • Red Kiss studded booties
  • Yellow Lipstick (Don't ask me why)
Keep me in your thoughts and prayers as I make this INCREDIBLE shopping-free journey!

    Bella, my oh-so-fashionable dog. Isn't she the cutest?!
    Maxi Skirt...can't wait to get a maxi skirt and pair it with an awesome stone washed denim shirt
    ANYTHING Calypso St. Barth for Target (Knock, Knock...HELLO?! I'm on a BUDGET)!
    LOVE these wedges by Mossimo at Target $29.99...had my EYE on them for a while...the price MUST drop soon!
    Tory Burch flats...I have to give these dogs a break from the heels from time to time.
    Yellow Lipstick...DON'T ask! LOL!