This afternoon will be a real test of my strength. I have to go buy birthday gifts for a few friends. I know as soon as I walk into the store the urge to buy something for myself or Bella (my divalicious dog) will kick in. I will try my hardest to not allow the shopping demons take me down. I'm going to stand strong and stick to my goal. 2 days down 28 to go! I CAN DO IT! YO SI PUEDO! YO SI PUEDO!
Since I can't buy shoes, clothing or accessories here are a few pics of the things I'm jonesing for as soon as this self inflicted restriction is over...
- New clutch...doesn't matter the designer...it could be from anywhere
- I REALLY want to go thrifting...I'm feeling so inspired
- I want some new wedges...preferably brown
- I want some Tory Burch flats
- ANYTHING Calypso St. Barth for Target
- Red Kiss studded booties
- Yellow Lipstick (Don't ask me why)
|Bella, my oh-so-fashionable dog. Isn't she the cutest?!|
|Maxi Skirt...can't wait to get a maxi skirt and pair it with an awesome stone washed denim shirt|
|ANYTHING Calypso St. Barth for Target (Knock, Knock...HELLO?! I'm on a BUDGET)!|
|LOVE these wedges by Mossimo at Target $29.99...had my EYE on them for a while...the price MUST drop soon!|
|Tory Burch flats...I have to give these dogs a break from the heels from time to time.|
|Yellow Lipstick...DON'T ask! LOL!|