Monday, May 16, 2011

Just Say NO To Shopping: Days 4, 5, 6, 7...

So I missed the past few days because Blogger was down due to some technical difficulties I will never understand...I'm not much of a 'technie'. Plus, I was slammed with work. Church, hair, make-up, photo shoots, consultations...you name it I was ON IT!

Since I was soooo busy this weekend I didn't even have time to think about buying clothes, shoes, or accessories which is a GOOD thing. I'm doing quite well with this fast and I'm happy. It's not as hard as I thought it'd be.

Today is Day 7 of Just Say NO To Shopping and so far I've had no urges. This shopping fast is really working! I've come to the realization there are far better things for me to do with my money than buy shoes and clothes and accessories I DON'T need.

It's been 7 days and I think it's fair to say I'm growing up people and I may be one step closer to a cure for my addiction. Now on to the things I'm jonesing...I said I was getting CLOSER, not cured....don't judge me...LOL! :)


Furla Jelly Bag retail value $195.00...not too bad for a designer handbag

Embellished sandals

Leather Cuff available exclusively at PBLB

A turban...I have a black one and a white one...wore the black one yesterday and got MAD compliments...

 
These legs...circa 2007 Miami...I NEED them back!

A trip home...think I'm home sick...


MY Family...I MISS THEM! Not pictured: Cynthia, Grayson, Ava,  and Landon