Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Tis The Season: Stainless Steel Ice Cubes, Anyone?

Hey Lovies! It tis the season the season to be jolly, but you really can't be too jolly when ice cubes keep watering down your holiday adult beverage, right?! RIGHT?! Melting ice cubes are probably one of my major peeves and probably the main reason why I ask for little to no ice in ANY beverage I'm sipping.

If you're like me and don't enjoy the watered down taste of ANY drink, you'll definitely enjoy stainless steel ice cubes. This AWESOME gift is available to YOU from our friends at Kegworks. For $25.00 you can get four ice cubes and a cute little tray to store them in when they are not in use.

This is a GREAT gift without breaking the bank! I told you guys before, I recommend great gifts that do NOT break the bank!

Enjoy, lovies and see ya at the TOP!

Ciao!
xoxo