Tuesday, November 22, 2011

1, 2, 3, 4...Round Toe Pumps OUT The Door...

1, 2, 3, 4…Round toe pumps OUT the door. There’s a new shoe in town…The pointy toe pump is back and back with a vengeance. I can remember when I got my FIRST pair of Italian leather pointy toe pumps like it was yesterday. I was supposed to be going to get my sorority line jacket (I had just crossed into the most FABULOUS sorority and chapter in all the land, The Gorgeous Gamma Psi Chapter of Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority, Innnnnccccorporated at THE Texas Southern University…whew! Flashback!), but I happened to pass by the shoe store and saw the most beautifullest (yeah, I know that’s not a word) Italian leather pumps (talk about SHOEgasm)! I LOVED these shoes with every fiber of my being and that’s why it’s no surprise that I’m loving the fierce come back. Sooooo…HOLLA at me round toe and HELLLLOOOOO pointy toe…Ohhh how I’ve missed you!