Thursday, November 10, 2011

Move Over G-Shock, There's A New Watch In Town...

I've been a watch lover eversince I got a job at the now defunct Watch Station. I like all watches; cheap, expensive, and anything in between. I just love watches. Often times, I will skip bangles just so I can showcase a FABULOUS watch. I've had all kinds of watches...Fossil, Timex, Casio, Chanel...you name it, I've probably had it. As of late, I've reverted back to one of my favorite brands, Technomarine. I LOVE Technomarine because it can be a casual watch, an athletic watch or you can even dress it up.

If you've never seen or heard of Technomarine, run to your local department store to find out if the brand is available and try one on. I promise, you'll probably love the brand just as much as I do!

Enjoy and see you at the top, Lovies!

Ciao!
xoxo