Thursday, November 3, 2011

We Didn't Break Up, We're Just Taking A Break

Hey Lovies!

If you recall a few months ago I wrote a letter to MAC. In that letter to MAC I revealed that I just needed a little space. A little space to explore my options. A little space to get to know Iman, Iman Cosmetics that is. Well loves, it's that time again. It's time for me send a little note to Iman Cosmetics, so here goes.

Dear Iman Cosmetics,

First of all, I want to let you know this is harder on me than it is on you. Our time together has been great. I've enjoyed the time that we spent together even though it wasn't that long. I loved the coverage you gave me through the summer months; as a matter of fact I enjoyed you so much I purchased other items from the product line. While all of your products served me well I think it's time for our relationship to end because there's a new product in town. Please don't sit around blaming yourself for this break up. I promise it's not you, IT'S ME! I'm a serial product changing junkie. I don't know if I'll ever change, it's just the way that I am and I apologize. I know you're wondering who the new IT product is and I'll let you know because you'll find out one way or another. The new IT product in my life is FIT ME Foundation by Maybelline. I love the way FIT ME glides onto my skin, making it look super flawless. I LOVE the sleek bottle with the square top, it's so modern, so chic. I'm not sure how long FIT ME and I will last, but I want you to know Iman Cosmetics, our relationship was great while it lasted and if we were truly meant to be, we'll make it back to each other one day. I hope you understand.

XOXO

Okay, so I know y'all think I'm totally crazy for writing all these letters and breaking up with my cosmetics, but sometimes you have to do it. For the longest I've been wanting to give this Maybelline FIT ME foundation a try and last night when I was in Target with my friend Kayla I decided to take the plunge and give it a whirl (plus, it was on sale and I was out of my Iman foundation and I didn't feel like driving ALLLLLL the way to Wal-Mart. It's cold outside and y'all know I don't play with the cold). So $5.49 + tax later, I am a happy camper. I love the product...it looks like my regular face...you can't even tell that I have on make-up. It's light-weight, doesn't make my face feel greasy...I'm in LOVE.

Have you tried it? If not,  what are you waiting for? Try it out...you'll be just as pleased as I am because I'm telling you right now, I'm a hard one to please. If you choose to try it out, let me know what you think!

See you at the TOP, lovies!

Ciao!
xoxo


Hey Boo! I'm not sure how long our relationship will last, but I will say
I'm excited to have you in my life...for now. :)