Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Fashion's New IT Kids...

Suri, Kingston, Nahla, and Honor are just a few of Hollywood's IT kids when it comes to fashion. They've graced the covers of some of our favorite magazines in the most amazing little duds for tots. Due to their individually unique styles, these little crumbsnatchers ( I am using that phrase in the most kind way as possible...LOL) have inspired some of fashion's hautest designers such as Lanvin, Fendi, Gucci, and Versace just to name a few to create high-end threads for tots. Pint-sized pieces from these AMAZING fashion houses are available to tots all across the world. Don't get it twisted though; the pieces may be small, but the price tag is still pretty hefty. If you've got the cash to dole out on these fabulous threads, go on and hook your tot or someone else's with these cute little items.

I don't have any kids, but I'm not sure if I'd spend the dough on designer threads for my little one; after all they're just going to get it dirty or grow out of it after one wear. However, I will admit I did purchase my niece Ava a Dolce and Gabbana hat to wear home from the hospital when she was born and on her second birthday she received a cute little Coach bag that I'm certain cannot be found ANYWHERE!

Enjoy and see you at the TOP, lovies!

Ciao
xoxo

Honor Warren; Daughter of Jessica Alba and Cash Warren

Kingston Rossdale; Son of Gwen Stefani and Gavin Rossdale

Nahla Aubry; Daughter of Halle Berry and Gabriel Aubry

Suri Cruise; Daughter of Katie Holmes and Tom Cruise