Tuesday, November 29, 2011

The Perfect Gift...

Hey Lovies!

Black Friday has come and gone (Thank Goodness!); and we're officially one day past Cyber Monday. If you still haven't finished your holiday shopping and you're still on the prowl for the PERFECT gift for yourself or that special someone, never fear, I'm here to relieve your stress.

I know I'm your GO-TO-GIRL for all things fashion and beauty (I'm not bragging, I'm just being honest...LOL!), but this holiday season you can add one more skill to the list...I'm your holiday gift giving IT GIRL! I know you're excited...I mean come on....FIRST I give you fashion tips and THEN I give you beauty tips and NOW I'm giving you gift giving tips?! It doesn't get any better than this, right?! RIGHT!

So yeah, in the next few weeks count on seeing FABULOUS gift ideas from yours truly, ME! Annnnddddd....as you all know I am a FRUGALISTA, so the vast majority of my gift giving ideas will be VERY reasonable on your wallet.

The first gift on deck: A personalized canvas from our friends at CanvasPeople. If you or someone you know loves to capture life's precious moments by way of photography, then this is the PERFECT gift! Giving a gift from the CanvasPeople is not only unique, it's thoughtful, creative and will last a lifetime. You can't beat all of that with a stick, can ya?!

Although most holiday deals are gone with the wind, our friends at the CanvasPeople have extended the savings to you and yours. This week, it's CyberWeek at CanvasPeople and if you order NOW you can receive 30% off  any canvas (prices start as low as $34.99) and FREE shipping (Yes, I said $FREE.99 for shipping)!

Hurry up, check it out, and purchase the perfect gift for yourself or your loved one. This is DEFINITELY a deal you don't want to miss!

*Heading straight to the CanvasPeople site to start creating MY gift to MYSELF now...don't judge, sometimes a diva has to treat herself!*

Enjoy and see ya at the top, lovies!

Ciao!
xoxo

I can't wait to get my canvas for this pic!

I can't wait to see this one too!

I did this one in PopArt form...AWESOME! I think I have a NEW addiction...uh-oh!