Sunday, November 13, 2011

The Muppets Take OPI...

When I saw the Muppets in the November issue of Cosmo magazine I was completely DONE! I mean come on, the Muppets in a magazine that boasts knowing guys' top sex secrets, things you don't know about your period but need to know, and ways to get him UP? Really?! Okay?! But as I looked at the ad more closely I totally forgot about the inappropriateness of the worlds children's puppets and sex talk colliding and began to get HYPE about the colors.

This collection has some appropriately named, fantastic, and vibrant colors. I mean, it doesn't get any better than wearing a color called Gettin Miss Piggy With It or the Fresh Frog of Bel Air. The collection is out and available in stores...snazz up your nails this holiday season with shades from the Muppet Collection!

Enjoy and see you at the top, lovies!

Ciao! xoxo