Monday, January 2, 2012

A Year In Review...


Happy New Year, lovies. I know, I know...I'm a day late, but y'all know my motto: 'Better late than NEVER.' *smiles* Before I share all of the great plans I have for Pearlie's Fashion Passion and the other businesses, I'd like to take a minute to reflect on all the GREAT things that happened in 2011.

2011 was a GREAT year for Pearlie's Fashion Passion. Pearlie's Fashion Passion gained more followers and subscribers than any other year to date. Pearlie's Fashion Passion has followers world-wide. I never in a million years thought I'd have followers in the U.S., Philippines, UK, Germany, Greece, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Finland, and Paraguay. This year I look forward to expanding my fan base even more. I wouldn't have been able to accomplish all of these things without you guys. Thanks to all that have tweeted, re-tweeted, shared, and commented on my posts and Facebook statuses. I appreciate you more than you'll ever know.

As I mentioned before I have BIG plans for Pearlie's Fashion Passion and all of my other businesses. Below, I've provided a little insight on some of the moves I'll be making (I can't share them all...I have to leave some room for surprises...LOL)!

Pearlie's Fashion Passion:

In 2012,  I plan on expanding my fan base by giving you beautiful people whatever you want. Pearlie's Fashion Passion is for YOU, so send me your fashion and make-up questions, suggestions, comments. Send me your personal fashion, make-up, and health tips. I'll share them on the blog and give you the credit. We're all in this hustle together, so anything Pearlie's Fashion Passion can do to help you, I'm more than willing. In 2012, I'd also like for Pearlie's Fashion Passion to be more interactive...if you've gone on a date and you feel fierce, send me a picture of yourself and I'll put you on the blog. Fashion is for EVERYBODY, so share your style with the world. I'm looking forward to a GREAT year.

Throughout 2011, I've had the opportunity to network with some FABULOUS fashion and business minded people. These people have played great roles in my growth as a business owner, blogger, and as a person. In 2012, I look forward to posting information about these FABULOUS people. We're all in this together...in the words of my favorite political guru, Christina D. Sanders, 'LET'S WIN!'

Pearlie B's Lounge and Boutique:

Whoo! Pearlie B's Lounge and Boutique is growing by leaps and bounds. I've had tremendous success and I look forward to having even more success. If you haven't had the chance to see what Pearlie B's Lounge and Boutique has to offer, check it out on Facebook at www.facebook.com/PBLB08. The Facebook page offers more affordable pieces in an array of sizes (sizes XS to 3XL). Pearlie B's Lounge and Boutique on Facebook is similar to Forever 21, but everyone will NOT be rocking the same pieces as you...it's exclusively for YOU!

In the last 30 days I opened an online store at http://www.pearliebsloungeboutique.styleowner.com. The online store offers more high-end pieces for men, women, and children. Think Marc Jacobs, Michael Kors, Gucci (no knock-offs on this site...LOL), House of Harlow 1960 and so much more. Check out the site and let me know what you think, let me know what you want and I'll do my best to make you happy. The site is amazing and if you send me your requests I can shop for you and only you and you can make your purchases based on my recommendations.

In the last 60 days, I re-opened my Etsy store (www.etsy.com/shop/PearlieB). The Etsy store has custom made pieces that are great for you or your friends. I plan on expanding the inventory in the coming months and I hope you enjoy the items that are made for YOU by ME.

Bouje Beauty Make-Up Artistry:

WOWZA! I don't even know where to start with this one. It started off as me just messing around on my own face, then I started messing around on other people's face, now I've picked up three classes at the community recreation centers in Wichita, not to mention countless weddings, fashion shows, fashionetta, private lessons and parties. Bouje Beauty is growing and I'm excited.

SN: If you're in the Wichita area and you're interested in participating in the classes at the rec center, send me an email and I'll get you all of the details (boujebeauty@gmail.com)

I could go on and on about the successes of my businesses and the things I have planned for each one in 2012, but I'd rather show you than tell you. 2012 is my year, so watch me work!

Special thanks to my Aunt Jean, my biggest fan, follower and Pearlie's Fashion Passion addict (she told me she was an addict...I'm NOT making this up folks...LOL)! I LOVE YOU!

Thanks to my little sister, Britney, for tweeting, retweeting, liking, and sharing all of my blog posts. I'm looking forward to a great year for your business ventures as well as mine. LET'S GET IT!

To The Spaced Out Group, thanks for giving me another outlet to do what I LOVE! I'm looking forward to making BIG moves with you guys! LEGGO!

To my TSU fam, you know who you are, so no need to mention all of your names...I LOVE YOU ALL and appreciate your love and support.

Lastly, to anyone else that I may have left out, charge it to my head and not my heart. I appreciate all of your love and support!

It's gonna be a great year, lovies!

Ciao and see ya at the TOP!
xoxo