Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Investment Jewelry

Hey Lovies!

All who know me (if you don't know me,you should feel like you know me because I 'talk' to you almost everyday via the blog...I should be something like a friend in your head...LOL) know I absolutely love, Love, LOVE accessories. Most of my accessories are on the inexpensive side ( I don't like the word 'CHEAP', it's so harsh) and then I have a few investment pieces (i.e. my Tiffany necklace from my bestie and a James Avery bracelet from an ex that shall remain nameless, and a few others).

As I approach my thirtieth birthday (OMG! I'm going to be 3-0?!), I think it's about time I start investing in more timeless jewelry pieces, investment pieces if you will. Don't get it twisted, I'm not saying goodbye to my Basketball Wife inspired earrings, my feathers or any other obnoxiously large accessories. I'm just saying HELLO to a few more grown up pieces. Below are photos of some pieces I'm considering adding to my collection. Don't forget lovies, my birthday is February 22nd and any of the pieces below would make great gifts *wink, wink*

Enjoy and see ya at the TOP!

Ciao!
xoxo

Bvlgari B.Zero1Ring
Price: $1250.00

Cartier Baby Trinity Necklace
Price: $1725.00

David Yurman Waverly Collection
Price: $725.00 - $825.00

Tiffany Atlas Collection