Tuesday, January 10, 2012

God Save The Spanx...

Every 20 something girl out there knows a thing or two about Spanx! Skinny girls, this is not your opportunity to front and act like you don't know what Spanx are...from time to time y'all need them too. Men, don't forget they make them for y'all too so don't stunt! Anyway, I'm a LOVER of Spanx, the real ones, knock offs, it doesn't really matter to me as long as they keep my jiggle in place I'm good. As much as I know I need them depending on my outfit, I hate shelling out the dough to get them. If you're anything like me, you're always looking for a way to preserve your undergarment investment. Below are a few easy ways to make your Spanx last.

1. Read, Read, READ! Read the labels, ladies and gents. The labels provide care instructions. Following the manufacturer's guidelines will ensure the best results.

2. Clean Carefully! Handwashing your garment with cold water and a mild soap is the BEST route to take when caring for your undergarment. If you MUST use a washing machine, place garments in a lingerie bag and set to the most gentle cycle.

3. NEVER...EVER...EVER use the dryer. When it comes to Spanx or any other support garment heat is ENEMY numero uno! To dry your garment, just hangit on a rack and let it air dry!

Use some of these tips the next time you need to clean your Spanx. I promise you'll be glad you did!

Enjoy and see you at the TOP, lovies!

Ciao!
xoxo
Spanx for Her

Manx for Him