Thursday, January 5, 2012

Table For TWO, Please: Courtney Nicole and Fashion

Courtney Nicole: Friend, Blogger, Fashionista, TSU Alum,
Single and Lovin' it Diva and so much more...
http://www.thistable4one.blogspot.com

Hey Lovies!

Boy oh boy do I LOVE a fashion risk taker! Friend, fellow blogger, fashionista, TSU Alum, single and lovin' it diva and so much more, Courtney Nicole, grabbed a Pearlie's Fashion Passion trend by the horns and rocked out on a Saturday night in the Windy City.

Check out Court's FAB look, colored skinny jeans, and learn a little more about the Midwestern Fashionista!

PFP: So Court, name a few of your fashion inspirations for the season?

Court: The City of Chicago! It's a great city filled with beautiful architecture and even more beautiful and rather stylish people! Being surrounded by all of this fabulosity, I have not choice but to keep up OR get left behind! Oh and Pearlie's Fashion Passion keeps me on my toes. I check in often to make sure I'm on my 'A' game.

PFP: *laughs* Thanks a lot! Pearlie's Fashion Passion DEFINITELY tries to help everyone out with their fashion game. So what's your favorite color?

Court: *screams* Leopard Print! Leopard Print! Leopard Print! It's ALWAYS been my favorite color, I'm oh so happy that others are finally understanding my love for this sexy print.

PFP: Court, you're quite the animated one, I LOVE IT! So let's get away from fashion for a minute...tell me what books you're currently reading or plan on reading?

Court: I'm currently reading "Something Borrowed" series by Emily Giffin. Up next? The Million Dollar Divorce series by RM Johnson

PFP: What's your favorite travel destination?

Court: Definitely visiting my TSU family in Houston! I love them all to pieces and try to get back as much as possible.

PFP: I'm definitely feeling you on trips back to Houston...nothing like going home to see the TSU fam! Do you have any words to live by?

Court: 'If you don't love yourself, how in the HELL are you gonna love somebody else?!?!' -RuPaul

PFP: I say that ALL the time! I guess it's that Pisces connect! (Fun Fact: My bday and Court's bday are one day apart...she's on the 21st of February and I'm on the 22nd!) Okay, last question...you have a blog, ThisTable4One. I'm a fan of the blog and I just LOVE how candid you are in your posts. Tell everyone out in fashion land a little about your blog and why you were inspired to write.

Court: I chose to write the blog ThisTable4One because I want young, single women to first know YOU ARE NOT ALONE! There are strong, beautiful, caring, loyal, loving, single women out in the world just like YOU! Please don't think there is anything wrong with you! We all have roles on this earth and we have to play them. Live every moment like it's your last and be grateful if someone special wants to come along for the ride. If no one comes along for the ride, it's okay! Sitting at a table for one isn't as bad as it seems. I'm actually having a blast!!!

PFP: ALRIGHT, ALRIGHT, ALRIGHT Ms. Courtney! I LOVE IT! Any last words?

Court: Remember to smile ON PURPOSE!

PFP: Love it, Court! Thanks so much!

Lovies, if you want to hear more about Courtney's adventures in the single world, follow her blog, ThisTable4One or follow her on Twitter @TheeDramatic1!

Enjoy and see you at the TOP, lovies!

Ciao!
xoxo


Follow http://www.thistable4one.blogspot.com