Thursday, January 12, 2012

It's Award Season...

Hey Lovies!

It's that time of year again, AWARD SEASON! I'm not really a fan of any award shows, but I do LOVE to watch the red carpet. So much fashion...so much right, so much wrong, and so much WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU THINKING?! I love it! Below you'll find red carpet pics from the People's Choice Awards...there are definitely some YESes, some NOs and some HELL TO THA NAWS, but I love em all the same! Take a peek!

Enjoy and see ya at the TOP, lovies!

Ciao!
xoxo


Alyson Hannigan

A different look for Ashley Greene...cute, but I'm not sure how much I LOVE it.

Basic Blue for Busy Philipps

Suburgatory Star, Carly Chaikin

True Blood Star, Carrie Preston

Dancing with the Stars, Cheryl Burke

For some odd reason or another I'm really liking this dress on Cobie Smulder


Welcome back, Demi Lovato...lookin good!

love, Love, LOVE Emma Stone's look

Faith Hill NEVER misses a beat!

Two Broke Girls star, Garrett Morris

Ginnifer Goodwin, MY absolute FAVORITE look of the red carpet...Loving the bright colors and the sexy black heels!
YOU BETTA WERK, GIRL!

Jennifer Lawrence...not sure about this dress, but it's interesting to say the least.

Jennifer Morrison

Julianne Hough...WOWing the carpet in a FABULOUS nude dress!

Kelly Osbourne...I'm LOVING this dress...looks comfy

Lady in Red, Kristen Bell

Glee Star, Lea Michele

Miley Cyrus lookin all grown!

Jersey Shore Star, Ronnie

The dapper, Terrence Howard

Vanessa Hudgens all GLAMMED up!

Tia and Tamera, looking GRRRREAT!