Thursday, January 26, 2012

New Apparel From Pearlie B's Lounge & Boutique

Hey Lovies!

I told you guys 2012 was going to be my year. Here's my newest addition to the Pearlie B brand...Pearlie B's Lounge & Boutique Apparel! Below are a few photos of some of the merchandise that will be available to you, my lovies! All apparel can be purchased via the web by visiting www.skreened.com/pbta.

Take a look at some the great photos below, let me know what you think and if you LOVE the pieces like I do, purchase a few! New items will be added to the collection periodically.

Enjoy and see ya at the TOP, lovies!

Ciao!
xoxo


Bouje Beauty Make-Up Artistry Classic American Apparel Tee: $29.99
Sizes: S-3XL

Bouje Beauty Make-Up Artistry Tote: $21.99

Lipstick Tee: $24.99
Sizes: S-3XL

I Heart Make-Up Tee: $24.99
Sizes: S-3XL

Pearlie B's Bowtie Tote: $21.99

Bouje Beauty Make-Up Artistry Tank: $21.79
Sizes: S-3XL