Friday, October 5, 2012

Fashion Friday...

Hey Lovies! It's baaaaaaaaaaaaaacccccccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk Fashion Friday! Take a look at these boots and let me know what you think! Yea or Nay?

I'm in the middle on this one, lovies. If you know me and know me well, then you know I'm a complete and total klutz. As a matter of fact, I recently fell down the stairs at my house (no shame in my game...a klutz is a klutz is a klutz). Fortunately, I just had a little bruise, nothing major. So yeah, rocking out a pair of boots like this maybe a little risque for me! BUT y'all know I like to push the limits, so if I can find a pair in my size, I just MIGHT rock a pair.

Enjoy lovies and see ya at the TOP!

Ciao!
xoxo


SN: I'm a little concerned about this little clear area...foot sweat, GROSS! The little plastic part is also reminiscent of those awful Melissa shoes people used to wear back in the gap that would fog up once your feet started sweating.