Friday, October 19, 2012

Fashion Faux Pas Friday: Kim Kardashian

Dear Kim,

You're a style icon...don't you EVER and I mean EVER do this again!

Love,

Me



Lovies, have you seen this horrific picture of Kim K? Where was Kanye when she needed him? After seeing several pictures of herself by way of the papparazzi, the style maven herself had to admit that she looked like a hot melted ass mess! Check out the blog post below:

Ok, ok, I am putting myself on the worst dress list for this outfit!


I wanted a little color while I’m living in Miami, so my intentions were good, but the cut isn’t for me! You definitely need to be taller and thinner to pull this jacket style off!

Fashion is all about experimenting to try and find your style and you have some hits and misses along the way. The mirror was lying to me this day! Where were my sisters or my boyfriend when I needed a good opinion?! LOL

I REALLY appreciate Kim's honesty with herself and this outfit! What do y'all think about the 'fit? Hate It or Love It?!

Ciao Lovies and See Ya At The TOP!
xoxo