Saturday, October 27, 2012

Don't Sleep On Payless...

Hey Lovies! I'm on a posting roll today...I guess I'm making up for lost time. Or it could be that I have nothing to do since I made the executive decision to do nothing for at least half of the day.

In my effort to do nothing today, I have managed to do something. I've managed to find cool fashion finds on the web and share them with you. My latest find is compliments of one of my favorite blog sites, Style Pantry. As I was perusing the site, I came across a fabulous pair of shoes by Project Runway alum, Christian Siriano. These shoes are fab and just in time for the holiday season.

Check em out, I know you'll love them and I guarantee you won't be singing the Payless playground song once you see these beautes.

Ciao lovies and see ya at the TOP!
xoxo

Payless Playground Song words for those of you that may have forgotten:
'Payless shoes ain't got no grip, make you fall and bust yo lip!' Lol

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.8