Friday, October 26, 2012

Patriotic Fashion...


Hey Lovies! The 2012 Presidential Election Day is quickly approaching and lovies, if you didn't know I will be the FIRST to tell the race is T-I-G-H-T! Before I get into the fashion portion of the post, I want to take a minute to get on my political soapbox. No, I'm not going to tell you who to vote for, but what I will tell you is ALL of you need to get your five inch stiletto, ankle bootie, ballerina flat wearin, mini skirt, skinny jeans, leggings, jeggings, jumpsuit rockin, over accessorized @$$es to the polls! There are some serious issues on the table that affect not just us as individuals, but the entire country. Get up, get out, vote, and let your voice be heard. Treat this election like a Black Friday sale at your favorite store, I guaran-DAMN-tee none of y'all are going to miss those great sales...LOL! But seriously lovies, get out there and vote...doesn't matter who you vote for, JUST DO IT...let your voice be heard. If you don't vote, I don't want to hear about you complaining...you had your chance. Okay, I'm done...*steps off soapbox*

Now to fashion...I tried to have a balanced number of photos for each candidate, but I had a hard time finding photos for Governor Romney. So for those of you that are supporting Governor Romney do not think I'm hatin'...there just weren't a lot of photos. Either way, take a look at the accessory pieces that are available for supporters to rock!

I don't own any accessory pieces for my candidate, but what I will say is the pieces for BOTH candidates are quite interesting. I LOVE seeing tasteful 'political art'.

Check it out, lovies!

Ciao and see ya at the TOP, lovies!
xoxo


Mitt Romney Pendant and Necklace available at zazzle.com

Mitt Romney Pendant and Necklace available at zazzle.com

Iced Out Elephant...

Queen Bey rockin her Obama Hoops!

Beyonce Knowles rockin' a pair of Obama Earrings

Obama Earrings: Up Close & Personal

My lovely soror, Ivanetta Jones-Jackson, rocking a pair of FABULOUS 'OBAMA' earrings
made by my lovely soror,
Aashawna Moye of Houston, TX and owner of Fashionably Late Boutique!
Details on how to get a pair COMING SOON!

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this video...Straight from the mouths of babes! VOTE FOR SOMEBODY!