Thursday, October 18, 2012

Thinking Pink: Who Wore It Best

Hey Lovies! I'm not sure if the FLOTUS and aspiring FLOTUS planned to wear 'matching' outfits to the debate on Tuesday night, but it sure looked that way. I'm not sure what designer either lady was wearing, but I think it's fair to say they both looked equally as nice in their pink, or shall I say, Schiaparelli Pink ensembles.

I liked both ladies style for the evening. Michelle is ALWAYS so daring with her fashion choices, so naturally she felt at home in this bright hue. I really like how she kept it simple and that hair was TO.DIE.FOR! Anne, really stepped it up this go 'round. I really liked the 'pink' and the chunky greenish necklace. I think I was partial to Anne's color combo because she was repping MY colors, PINK and GREEN (Skeeeeeeee-Weeeeeeeee)! So lovies, the Question of The Day (QOTD) is...who wore their outfit best? Michelle or Anne?

Check out the pics below and let me know what you think! If y'all tell me your choice, I will tell you mine! Also, the first person to comment on the post will win a SWEET little gift from yours truly! Go on, don't be afraid to comment or shoot me an email...boujebeauty@gmail.com

Ciao lovies and see ya at the TOP!
xoxo




Correction: I mispelled 'Anne' Romney's name...the correct spelling is Ann. My apologies, lovies and Mrs. Romney!