Saturday, October 27, 2012

Oprah Keeps It R-E-A-L...

While she may be one of the richest people in the world, she knows how to keep it REAL and comfortable while shopping.

Shortly after appearing on GMA, Ms. Winfrey hit the NYC streets to get in a little shopping. I'm a fan of comfortable shopping, but Ms. Winfrey has taken it to another level and I LOVE IT! Ms. Winfrey was spotted wearing green, frog-like slippers all up and through New York designer boutiques. Ms. Winfrey also wore the slippers along with GMA anchors to show support for the fabulous fighter otherwise known as Robin Roberts.

Now lovies, I will say just because Ms. Winfrey wore slippers while shopping it doesn't mean you can. She is OPRAH...we're just FABULOUS people who happen to love fashion and haven't gotten to her level. BUTTTTTT trust and believe when I get there, I'm bustin out my house shoes with the quickness!

Ciao lovies and see ya at the TOP!
xoxo

PS: I'm blogging from my phone, so I apologize for any errors and non-rotated pics.

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.8