Saturday, September 24, 2011

No Hair, Don't Care...

Note: This is a repost. The initial post said I was blogging on a Sunday...it was really Saturday. I guess it was a little too early for me to be up and thinking...LOL. Have a good one, Lovies! xoxo

Good Morning Lovies! It's about 6:25 a.m. this fine Saturday morning. Don't ask why I'm up...I just am, don't judge me. So yeah, I'm up and totally having a Rev Run blogging morning except I'm not in the bathtub, I'm in the bed AND I'm using an Android touch screenphone that is giving me hell,not a Blackberry.

Anyway, today is going to be quite an exciting day. As usual I have nineteen thousand things to do. I  have to cover Archaic Boutique's Grand Opening event for the Examiner.com (SN: for those of you that live in Wichita I will give you the deets in a later post), attend a baby bday party, attend a baby shower and some other stuff that I can't remember but I know I have to do it.

With all the activities I have planned for the day it's a good thing I have this FABULOUS new haircut created just for me by Ashlee McClaurin at Exclusive Hair Salon (right at Harry and Rock). This haircut is perfect for a fashionista on the go. All I have to do is make sure the sides are laid to rest and run my fingers through the top and I'm G-O-O-D!

I am OWNING this new look. Bye Bye Booty Length Locks and HELLO to the world of Short Hair, Don't Care!

Ciao and See Ya At The TOP, Lovies!
xoxo

PS: I apologize for any neck pain you incur do to the orientation of the photos. This Smartphone thinks it's smarter than me! *in my Evelyn from Basketball Wives voice* 'ummm no, boo boo...you are not smarter than me!'