Thursday, September 8, 2011

Style Statements

Hello Lovies!


Bad News! I didn't win the InStyle Style statement contest last week. Good News! I'm not giving up and I'm back at it again. I am going to keep entering this contest until one of two things happens: 1. I WIN or 2. The contest ends and I'm forced to quit. Until then I'm going to keep on entering and keep on encouraging you all to vote for my look.

With that being said, I NEED your votes! When you get a free moment or two click the link, http://stylestatements.instyle.com/boards/4254, and vote for your favorite fashionista, ME!

I really need you guys to vote for my look because Fall  has officially arrived and I NEED some new threads.
If you get a few moments, you should create a look for yourself and enter the contest. If you create a look, let me know and I'll post it on the blog...


Thanks so much for your support, lovies!

Ciao!
xoxo


BCBG Max Azria Dress $298.00

Vince Camuto
ZEPLIN in Leopard
$118.00


Leather-Plated Link Necklace $118.00


BCBG Max Azria
Harlow Sequined Snake-Print Envelope Clutch
$138.00

HOORSENBUHS
White Gold Diamond Quad Link Ring
$5,700.00
(anyone wanna hook a sista up?)


NARS lipgloss
$26.00