Sunday, November 25, 2012

What Goes With What?

Hey Lovies!

A while back a follower asked me a question about what colors go with each  other this season. She was in a style rut and needed a little help from  yours truly. The follower had orange pants, but didn't know what color top to pair with the fabulous pants, other than black. Of course I gave her some great suggestions...some wild and some mild. After I gave my suggestions, I thought a little more about her question and figured she probably wasn't the only one having struggles when it came to deciding what colors complemented each other best.

I could make a long list of colors that complement eachother this season, but I thought it'd be much easier if I gave all of you an illustration. Check the photo below and all of your color combo dilemmas should be washed away. If you have any questions, shoot me an email at boujebeauty@gmail.com or post a comment below and I'll be sure to get back to you!

Ciao lovies and see ya at the TOP!
xoxo