Monday, November 26, 2012

Oh The Possibilities...



Happy Monday lovies! I hope you all had a great Thanksgiving and a safe Black Friday if you dared to venture out into the wild, wild world of Black Friday shopping *cringe*.

I must say I had a fantastic Thanksgiving! I rolled solo and spent the day in my silk pajamas, sipping champagne and watching movies all day long. I couldn't have asked for a better day. I really needed the rest and trust me, I GOT IT!

As we move into the holiday season, the season of giving, one of my favorite stores and an absolutely fabulous design house may be joining forces to bring us the ultimate collection at an affordable price. Who could it be you ask? None other than H&M and Givenchy?!?!?! While the partnership has not been confirmed, there is GREAT speculation that late 2013, the two powerhouses could join forces on the ultimate collabo.


I don't know about y'all, but I'm pretty excited! What're your thoughts? Do you think it'll happen? Let me know! I personally think it will happen, because over the past year H&M has brought some EXCELLENT designers to the racks for us regular people. I'm anxious about this collaboration!

Ciao lovies and see ya at the TOP!
xoxo