Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Latest Designer/Celebrity Collabo...Do YOU Know Who It Is?!

Hey Lovies!

I'm sure I'm pretty late with this tidbit of fashion information, but who cares...you know my motto is better late than never! So with that being said, the latest designer collabo is with Versace and music recording artist M.I.A (weird collabo in my opinion, because no one has really heard much from her since her camera flip off at the Superbowl...but what do I know, I'm just a blogger trying to keep you up on what's going on in the world of fashion).

Anyway, these two have collaborated on some threads and I guess it should be hot if you're into the gaudy, over-the-top look. Take a peek at the pic below and let me know what you think...Just in case you were wondering, I'm not sure exactly what I think...maybe it will grow on me...who knows.

Until then...Ciao lovies and see ya at the TOP!

xoxo

Music Recording Artist MIA in Versace