Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Like Mother, Like Daughter...

Hey Lovies!

I bet y'all thought this post was going to be about me and my mama...wrong?! Although I could write a post about my awesome mama, Dr. Dianne Reed, I chose to write about another mother/daughter duo.

Little Dannielynn (whatever her last name is) is following in her mama, Anna Nicole Smith's, foot steps and has landed a gig with Guess. Guess, the label that gave her mama her claim to fame (yeah, yeah, Playboy hooked her up first, but I'd like to give Guess credit for allowing us to love the fully clothed Anna Nicole).

Little Dannielynn is killing it in her ad for the label, just like her mama used to do. I guess the saying is true, 'the apple don't fall too far from the tree.' Check out lil Dannielynn in her Guess ad.

Ciao lovies and see ya at the TOP!
xoxo


Like Mother...

Like Daughter...