Friday, September 14, 2012

Throwback Thursday: Shoes We LOVED, But Now we HATE...

NOTE: This was supposed to post yesterday, but my computer was acting crazy...imagine that?! Anyway, enjoy the post lovies, there's a real treat at the end! :)

It's Throwback Thursday...it's a day that most of us dread if we have an annoying (using that word as a term of endearment) little sister who finds it amusing to dig through old pictures around the house and embarrass the hell out of us by revealing our throwback style or lack thereof. I have a little sister and boy has she exposed my lack of fashion to the world via Facebook, Instagram and Twitter!

So in the spirit of Throwback Thursday, I think I'll do a little sharing of fashion from the past. Today's blast from the past is shoes that we LOVED back in the gap, but when we see them now we're like, 'WTH was I thinking when I got those?!' I'll also be sharing some throwback pics of myself, my mom, brother, and my dad. Sit back, relax, and enjoy awful photos of shoes we used to LOVE and a collection of dreadfully awesome photos of my family!

Ciao lovies and see ya at the TOP!
xoxo






My Mom, Dr. Dianne Reed, Age: 10

I bet y'all wonder where I get my style and flair, right?
My mom and dad of course! Aren't they lovely?!
Been together since they were 13!!!
My big brother, Terrence...

Yours Truly Lookin A Mess...6th Grade I think

My little sister, Britney and my cousin KeyShawn