Thursday, September 20, 2012

Throwback Thursday: Blue Magic

Hey Lovies! It's Throwback Thursday, AGAIN! I'm kinda starting to like these Thursday posts, because I'm finding so many cool things. This week's Throwback Thursday is dedicated to Blue Magic hair grease. Yup, I said it, BLUE MAGIC! Blue Magic was the 'glue' that held every little black girls hair together for at least one week. I remember my mom combing my hair on Sundays and telling me that this do better last me through at least Wednesday, do not let anyone touch my hair and I better not get sand in my hair from the playground or else I was gonna get a whoopin! I hated getting my hair combed, but the end product always made me happy! I guess I've always been a glamour puss! :)

Check out this great piece of art I found on a friend's FB page. I wish I knew the artist's name, because I'd love to give him or her credit for this AWESOME work...it brings back so many memories. Annnnnddd speaking of memories, check out a throwback pic of yours truly. That Blue Magic was REALLY holdin' my do together!

Ciao lovies and see ya at the TOP!
xoxo





Me and my Big Brother...aren't we the cutest? #TBT