Tuesday, September 11, 2012

From Tickling Piano Keys to Designing Sneakers...


A. Keys has switched from tickling the ivory keys (man, I love hearing that girl play the piano...she is Uhh-May-ZING!) to scribbling on sneakers for fashion's sake. When I first heard about the collaboration with Reebok I was a little skeptical given her questionable fashion choices of the past, but I think it's fair to say this first line of kicks is alright by me. 

In this collection, Keys has put her on spin on the 5411 (named for its low, low price of $54.11), the Freestyle Double Bubble, the Classic Nylon Slim, and the Princess. I'm pretty excited about seeing these shoes in real life. Between going to JC Penney to sift through the Cosmopolitan collection and going to Foot Action or wherever to check out this shoe collection, it appears as though I have a busy weekend ahead.

So ummm, lovies, *singing in my A. Keys voice* "I was wondering maybe, if you'd rock these kicks baby?" I think it's fair to say I'm IN with TWO hands!

Ciao lovies and see ya at the TOP!
xoxo