Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Hello Cosmopolitan, Have You Met JC Penney?







Everyone that knows me knows that I love me some Cosmo magazine. Cosmo magazine is my go to for pretty much everything...a little gossip, a little health, relationship advice, and OF COURSE FASHION!

Everyone also knows that I love me some JC Penney. I've been a regular at JC Penney since I was about 17 and haven't stopped and I highly doubt I will stop. For a long time, people used to sleep on JC Penney, but I never have...I've always been able to find great pieces that are not only fashionable, but AFFORDABLE which is most important to me! (Did I ever tell y'all I'm not only a Fashionista, I'm a Frugalista?) So let's just say I was more than excited to learn that one of my favorite magazines and one of my favorite department stores decided to collaborate and come out with a fashion line.

Cosmopolitan, the world's largest selling women's magazine, has recently partnered with JC Penney and created a fashion line exclusively for the retail giant. The collection will offer lingerie ($7-$25), sleepwear ($10-$20), handbags ($30-$65) and footwear ($30-$95) and it's available in 600 stores nationwide and on jcp.com.

Joanna Coles, editor-in-chief of Cosmopolitan magazine was quoted saying, "We are thrilled to bring our magazine to life through this collaboration with J.C. Penney." If I had an opportunity to speak directly to Joanna I'd say, "Girl! I'm excited too!" I can't wait to visit my local J.C. Penney to check out the collection. In the mean time, lovies, go ahead and check out a few photos from the collection shown below.

Ciao lovies and see ya at the TOP!
xoxo