Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Mascara, iHeart YOU...

So lovies, this is a totally random post, BUT just the other day I was perusing Cosmo magazine and I saw a little blurb about mascara. Did you know mascara has multiple uses? If not, you will know after reading this FABULOUS post!

Did you know your mascara can be used as an eyeliner? I've had a ton of mascara flubs myself, so I just blend it in some kinda way to make it look presentable, but I NEVER knew the REAL pros suggest using it as eyeliner. To use your mascara as an eyeliner, simply take an angled brush and dip it into the tube of mascara, and sweep it across your lashline for perfect definition!

Who woulda thunk intentionally using mascara as an eyeliner would REALLY work?!

Ciao lovies and see ya at the TOP!
xoxo


*Tip brought to you by The Bouje Beauty by way of Lori Taylor Lead MUA for Smashbox Cosmetics