Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Turban Tuesday...

Okay, so I know it's not Tuesday anymore, BUT I have a good excuse as to why this post is going up late...my Blogger mobile app was acting up and prevented me from posting. However, those of you that follow me on Instagram (BoujeBeauty) were able to see the quick outfit I threw together to meet my friends at J's Lounge for $1 Hollas...HEYYYYYYYYY!!!

I had just finished up a great work out with my friend Berni sent me a message that said said, 'We at J's!' I couldn't resist! So I ran in the house, jumped in the shower, brushed my hair, threw on a turban, a tribal print shirt from K-Mart, some leggings from Wal-Mart, and some cute little flats from Rue 21, grabbed my nerd glasses because I didn't have time for make-up and ran out the door! Too bad y'all can't see the entire fit, BUT you can see my FABULOUS turban! Maybe I'll get pics of the outfit later...we'll see!

Ciao lovies and see ya at the TOP!
xoxo