Saturday, August 18, 2012

Saturday Shoes...

Hey Lovies! Happy Saturday! No need to use too many words...these FABULOUS shoes say it all!

Enjoy your Saturday, I'm enjoying mine to the max because my family is in town! Yippeeee!!!

Ciao lovies and see ya at the TOP!
xoxo

These FAB boots are for my sorors...not sure of the designer, but they are HAUTE!
SKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

You could REALLY kick some ass in these shoes! I don't think they're Louboutins...I think they're from JustFab.com...wherever they came from, they are too cute!

Pierre Hardy, anyone?!

Guiseppe Zanotti...Yes Hunty! Totally FAB!

I think I posted these Louboutins before, but I can't remember...either way, they are AWESOME!

Every fashionista has got to have a great pair of flats!

These are mine! They're no major label, just Charlotte Russe and I got em for $5.00, y'all!