Thursday, August 30, 2012

Twisted All Over You...

Hey Lovies!

This morning I was listening to the Steve Harvey Morning Show and they were playing Keith Sweat's 'Twisted' (go ahead and twirl your finger in the air like he did in the video...I promise I won't judge, because that's the first thing I did when the song came on...LOL...#throwback). Anyway, shortly after I heard that song I was perusing the web and came across these absolutely fabulous shoes designed by Julian Hake. This beaute is called the Mojito. I'm not sure what it's going for and it doesn't really matter. I just thought it was a cool shoe and I thought y'all might enjoy taking a peek at it. So yeah, go ahead, take a look and get on YouTube and watch the Keith Sweat 'Twisted' video...makes ya feel all nostalgic, right? LOL!

Enjoy lovies and see ya at the TOP!

Ciao!
xoxo