Friday, July 27, 2012

It's Getting Pintresting Pt. II: The Lollipop Bouquet...

Hello Lovies!

I know I promised y'all a while back that I'd do a little better with my posting and clearly, I have NOT. Things have been really busy around here. Between working (yes, I have a regular job...blogging and doing other random things is NOT my regular job...one day people, one day), eBaying, teaching and just trying to stay on top of other things I really haven't had much time to write. I've missed  y'all! Eventhough I haven't been writing much, I've been crafting up a storm and posting items to eBay like crazy (look me up on eBay...Boujebeauty1908...you'll find great items...make-up, clothing, shoes, etc.).

My latest creation was for my diva niece, Ava. Ava has an obsession with hair and fashion (I wonder where she gets it from?! *looks around room*). So it was only right for me to create a gift for her 6th birthday that was not only fashionable and chic, but FUNCTIONAL! I created a Lollipop Hair Accessory Boutique for Miss Ava and I'm sure she is going to LOVE IT!

The picture below doesn't really do the bouquet justice, because I had to kinda smash it so it could go into the flat rate shipping box with all of her other birthday goodies. If you like the  bouquet and want to get one for yourself or another little diva in your life check out my Etsy store (http://www.etsy.com/shop/PearlieB) to place your order.

Enjoy the pics of the Lollipop Bouquet and FABULOUS pics of my favorite niece, Miss Ava! Happy 6th Birthday, Diva!

Ciao lovies and see ya at the TOP!
xoxo