Saturday, July 28, 2012

Bye Bye, Biore...


Hey Lovies! Y'all know I'm ALWAYS trying to get stuff on the cheap, cheap and if I can't get it on the cheap, cheap I figure out how to make my own. With that being said, you really shouldn't be surprised when I tell you that YOU, yes, YOU can make your own pore strips in the comfort of your own home! How you might ask? Well, let me tell you...trust me, it's more simple than you think! Follow the instructions shown below and you'll be well on your way to saving oodles and oodles of money.

If you give it a whirl, let me know how it worked for you. I've made the concoction myself and I love it! Enjoy lovies!

Ciao and see ya at the TOP!
xoxo

Bye Bye, Biore Homemade Pore Strips Recipe:

Supplies:

Make-up Brush: Foundation brush works the best
Microwaveable Bowl

Ingredients:

1 tsp Gelatin
1 tsp Milk

Instructions:

1. Mix all ingredients into a microwaveable bowl
2. Place bowl and ingredients into microwave for about 10 seconds
3. Remove bowl from microwave.
4. Check temperature of bowl contents. If the contents are not too warm, brush the gelatin and milk mix across the top of your nose and let it sit for ten minutes.
5. After the mixture has been on your nose for ten minutes, peel it off.
6. You'll probably be grossed out by what you see, but at least your skin will be clean and clear!