Thursday, June 28, 2012

It's Getting Pintresting...

So lovies, y'all know I ABSOLUTELY love to do little D-I-Y projects around my house, in my closet, with my friends...wherever, whatever...if it looks cute, then I'm game. So one day last week I was perusing Pintrest and I found a picture of this cute little trick to keep your clothes on the hanger in your closet. Nothing worse than hanging up a shirt and coming back a day or two later to discover it is on the floor.

If you follow my instructions shown below, shirts on the floor shouldn't be too much of an issue. Oh and don't worry, this is a fool-proof project and it should cost you little of nothing, because if you're anything like me you already have ALL the supplies you need!

Soooo...are you ready? Read the steps and see the pic below and you'll be on your way!

Supplies:

Clothes Hanger
Glue Gun

*Betcha thought there were gonna be a lot of supplies for this one, right?!

Step 1:

Plug your glue gun into the electrical socket and let it warm up...

Step 2:

Once your glue gun is warm, hold your clothes hanger upright and start to draw squiggly lines. The squiggly lines drawn onto the hanger is what will prevent 'slippery' clothes from slipping off the hanger.

Step 3:

Let the glue cool. Once the glue is cool you can start hanging your clothes on the hanger and pretty much never have to worry about your clothes falling off the hanger and onto the floor again.

Check out the finished product below...If this isn't genius, I don't know what is?!





Enjoy and see you at the TOP!

Ciao!
xoxo