Friday, June 29, 2012

Home Fashion...

Here's a little fun fact about me that you probably didn't know, lovies...I LOVE TO STAY AT HOME! I love to stay at home so much that I've been declining invites here and there just so I can stay at home on my couch (those of you that have been to my home know I have the most comfortable couches in all the land) and because I love to stay at home, I've been taking some time to change up the decor. Not too much, just a little. So yeah, while my color scheme is not as vibrant as the pic below I just HAD to share the pic with y'all because I LOVE all the bold colors and the strange look of elegance this busy photo provides. Take a look! What do you think? Would you throw these colors into your home? I LOVE EM!

Enjoy lovies and see ya at the TOP!

Ciao!
xoxo