Sunday, June 10, 2012

It's Getting PINTRESTING Around Here...


Y'all know I like to get just as crafty as the next person, so it's only fair to say Pintrest is my absolute obsession as of late. The site is chock-full of easy DIY projects anda if you're not into the DIY stuff, you can definitely get some great inspiration and ideas for your home, office, garden, WHEREVER. Pintrest is the best thing compared to sliced bread (and I'm sooooo serious)!

Below are some photos of projects I plan on trying. As I complete the projects I will take pictures and post them to the page.

Ciao and see ya at the top, LOVIES!
xoxo


Haven't tried this one, but I plan on it! I have the perfect shoes to get the job done.




DIY Dry Erase Calendar
Tried this one and it's super cute...I will post a picture...SOON!



I made this one a couple of weeks ago and boy was it cute!
Made a t-shirt style for myself and a tank style for my friend.
I will post pictures soon!