Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Just A Friendly Reminder...

Hello Friends!

I've been kind of slacking on the blogging here lately, but things have been uber crazy in my world. Working a regular job, trying to blog, doing make-up, making jewelry, baking cupcakes, going to dinner and attempting to get SOME sleep is just wearing me out. But don't fret, I will NOT let you beautiful people down. I'll be back on my regularly blogging schedule in due time.

In the meantime, here's a little note from me to YOU!

See ya at the TOP, lovies!

Ciao!
xoxo

P.S. Before I go, I'd like to make a S/O to my new followers. First up,  from WHO DAT NATION, Angelique Connor! Thanks so much for your support, girl! Hope to see you at Homecoming! Next, The First Lady of Poetry, Chrystale...luv ya, Roomate/Friend/Cousin/LS! And last but certainly not least, Mane Dame...I'm so excited about our collaborations coming up soon...there's nowhere for us to go, but UP!