Wednesday, October 5, 2011

I Can Use A Q-Tip To Do WHAT?!!!!


Hello Lovies!

LBH (text/Facebook speak for Let's Be Honest...I'm learning all these fancy new abbreviations from my nephews, Stephen and Grayson...those kids are a trip and I love em to death...check out their cute pics at the bottom of the blog...good looks run all through this fam...#familybraggingmoment), EVERYONE has or should have a box of q-tips. If you're like me, you've had the same box of q-tips for FOREVER (I've had my q-tips for about four years...I bought them when I moved to Kansas and I still haven't used them all) and you probably think you'll NEVER be able to get rid of that old @$$ box.

Well as usual, I'm here to save the day and give you some ways you can use your q-tips and FINALLY get rid of that box. So here we go, in no particular order:

1. You can use a q-tip to de-smudge make-up.

2. You can use a q-tip to smudge your make-up.

3. You can use a q-tip to create a cat eye. Simply draw a line on your upper lid, then use the q-tip to strech the eyeliner up and out.

4. You can use a q-tip to tame heavy liner. Simply, dampen the q-tip or if you don't really care, you can go grandma style and use a lil bit of saliva (I don't recommend using the saliva technique on others...might cause a lil disturbance) and gently swab the areas where the liner may be too heavy.

5. You can use a q-tip to clean mascara flubs.

6. You can use a q-tip to apply concealer when attempting to hide zits.

7. You can use a q-tip to dig out the last of your products.

8. You can use a q-tip for its most common purpose...CLEAN OUT YOUR EARS...DUH?!

So there you have it, lovies...8 ways you can use a q-tip and finally trash that box. Try the tips out and if you come up with some more unconventional uses for q-tips, let me know I'd love to share with the rest of the follower. You can hit me up on FB @ www.facebook.com/pblb08 or via Twitter @PBLB08 or via email at boujebeauty@gmail.com.

I look forward to hearing from you all and as always, See ya at the TOP!

Ciao!
xoxo

NOW WHAT Y'ALL KNOW ABOUT THEM TEXAS BOYS?! 

Grayson, the 7th Grade Football Star!
Left Tackle; Record: 2-0!
Love this kid!


Stephen, 8th Grade Basketball Star!
Season will be starting soon...expect to hear nothing but the BEST!
Love this kid!