LBH (text/Facebook speak for Let's Be Honest...I'm learning all these fancy new abbreviations from my nephews, Stephen and Grayson...those kids are a trip and I love em to death...check out their cute pics at the bottom of the blog...good looks run all through this fam...#familybraggingmoment), EVERYONE has or should have a box of q-tips. If you're like me, you've had the same box of q-tips for FOREVER (I've had my q-tips for about four years...I bought them when I moved to Kansas and I still haven't used them all) and you probably think you'll NEVER be able to get rid of that old @$$ box.
Well as usual, I'm here to save the day and give you some ways you can use your q-tips and FINALLY get rid of that box. So here we go, in no particular order:
1. You can use a q-tip to de-smudge make-up.
2. You can use a q-tip to smudge your make-up.
3. You can use a q-tip to create a cat eye. Simply draw a line on your upper lid, then use the q-tip to strech the eyeliner up and out.
4. You can use a q-tip to tame heavy liner. Simply, dampen the q-tip or if you don't really care, you can go grandma style and use a lil bit of saliva (I don't recommend using the saliva technique on others...might cause a lil disturbance) and gently swab the areas where the liner may be too heavy.
5. You can use a q-tip to clean mascara flubs.
6. You can use a q-tip to apply concealer when attempting to hide zits.
7. You can use a q-tip to dig out the last of your products.
8. You can use a q-tip for its most common purpose...CLEAN OUT YOUR EARS...DUH?!
So there you have it, lovies...8 ways you can use a q-tip and finally trash that box. Try the tips out and if you come up with some more unconventional uses for q-tips, let me know I'd love to share with the rest of the follower. You can hit me up on FB @ www.facebook.com/pblb08 or via Twitter @PBLB08 or via email at email@example.com.
I look forward to hearing from you all and as always, See ya at the TOP!
|Grayson, the 7th Grade Football Star! |
Left Tackle; Record: 2-0!
Love this kid!
|Stephen, 8th Grade Basketball Star! |
Season will be starting soon...expect to hear nothing but the BEST!
Love this kid!