Tuesday, October 11, 2011

I LOVE Shoes...I LOVE Shoes...Did I mention I LOVE Shoes?!

Hello Lovies!

For all of you that know me and know me well...you know I LOVE a quite a few things when it comes to fashion and beauty. I LOVE hair (long hair, short hair, in between, no hair...I don't care...I just LOVE hair), I LOVE make-up, I LOVE clothes,  but my one true LOVE is SHOES! I LOVE shoes...cheap shoes, expensive shoes, in between shoes...it doesn't matter I LOVE shoes.

Below are shoes that I ABSOLUTELY love, but probably would NEVER be able to afford...well, I take that back...ONE DAY I will be able to afford these LOVELY shoes or something similar and I'll add them to my collection.

Enjoy these FABULOUS shoe pics, lovies!

See ya at the TOP!

Ciao!
xoxo

PS: S/O to my new followers! Thanks so much for your support!


Long Live McQueen, Alexander McQueen that is...not sure if I'd be
to rock these out, but I sure wouldn't mind having them in my
growing collection...oh so HAUTE!

DO WHAT YA DO, BUT WATCH MY SHOES?!
OMG! Totally LOVE these shoes!


McQueen Reigns...I LOVE these shoes!