Monday, June 6, 2011

MTV Movie Awards...

I'm not really big on movies and I'm definitely NOT a into the MTV Movie Awards (a little too silly for me AND I haven't seen half of the movies nominated), BUT...I LOVE to see the stars on the red carpet. Here are some of my faves and not so faves...enjoy!

Ciao!


Amanda Bynes: Loving the Herve Leger bandage dress,
but I'm not 100% on the shoes. I like the pop of color though...

Ashley Bell: Loving the lady-like look...
very cute and summer chic

Blake Lively: She's been killing the red carpet this season
LOVING the Loubou's...WERK!

Boo Boo Stewart: Aye Boo Boo...lookin mighty dapper!

Cameron Diaz: Cam D...LOVING the casual all black everything look.
PS: Girl, don't let A-Rod talk you into implants...be like Alicia Keys and ride with
what you got!

Chelsea Kane: Loving your look...a little lace with a nude dress...
LOVES IT!

Christian Siriano: I've LOVED you since Project Runway!

Emma Stone: Loving the lace look...
I think lace was pretty popular at the awards

Emma Watson: Girl, you're really growing up...
LOVING the do and the fit...GET IT GIRL!

Leighton Meester: Dancing Queen! Love that dress, girl! YOU BETTA WERK!

Lil Mama: What can I say...hmmm...hmmm...I like your dress...
that's enough...

Lily Collins: LOVES it ALL!

Mila Kunis: Lovin that skirt...JT...you look good too.

Nicki Minaj: I like your outfit in pieces...I like your shoes
I like your bangles...I like your necklace...but not ALL together

Ryan Reynolds: Keep is casual...LOVES it!

Selena Gomez: Baby Baby Baby Baby Ooooohhhh...
You look GOOOD girl...don't hurt the Biebs!