Monday, June 6, 2011

I'M A SURVIVOR...


Guess what divas, fashionistas, recessionistas and everyone in between?! I survived! I made it through my 30 day fast. I'm so proud of myself...woo-hoo! I didn't think I could do it, but surprisingly I made it! Thanks so much to those who supported me when I had bouts of weakness and thanks to those who attempted to tempt me just to see how serious I was about my fast.

During my fast I learned a lot of things...I learned that I CAN do without shopping, it's not essential to my survival. There are a lot of other things I can do with my money besides shop like, pay bills (LOL), sponsor an underprivileged kid on a field trip, and a host of other things...I also learned that after I put shopping to the side the things I was jonesing for don't seem so important anymore.

In closing, I really encourage all of you to try a fast from something you're allegedly addicted to...it could be shopping, food, weave, accessories...ANYTHING! Give it a try, you'll be amazed at the progress. Let me know if you're going to challenge yourself to a fast...Adaeze, Narshenna, how's it coming? Y'all told me you were going to start a fast from shopping! Keep me posted on your progress.

Ciao!
XOXO



I'M A SURVIVOR...I'M GONNA MAKE IT!
This is ALSO a jump for joy because I'm going
to Chicago this week and I get to make a pit stop
at H&M...love that store...don't worry...I'm not BACK SLIDING!



My theme music...LOL! I <3 DC3